As a Broker/Participant of RAPB/BeachesMLS, you control the selection of Portals and Syndication for your listing data! We believe it's YOUR data, YOUR decision. NEW! Control Your Listing Syndication Easily Using Flexmls®
RAPB/BeachesMLS is able to offer a Syndication Preferences dashboard within the Flexmls® system that gives YOU, the Broker, complete control of where your listings will appear. You can choose to “Opt in”
or “Opt out”
straight from Flexmls®.
Learn how to update your Syndication Preferences - Watch now!
Sample Image A
- Under the Preferences Tab, Select Syndication
- A choice of Portals will appear under the Syndication Preferences (See Sample Image A)
- Click the checkbox next to each selection to "Opt-in" to sending your listings to a syndication site or uncheck the box to "Opt-out". For an explanation on the portal options, click here
- Brokers, by selecting "Yes" next to "Agents can override", your agents will have the ability to select a Syndication Preference when they "Add/Change" each listing.
If you were already subscribed to syndicate your listings to Zillow via ListHub, you will be automatically be pre-loaded into the ZillowGroup - BMLS Brokers Only feed. Click here
to view an example of what your Syndication Preferences will look like.
Important Information about Syndicating to Zillow Group, Inc.
Zillow Group, Inc. owns Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, and StreetEasy.
to syndicate to the Zillow Group, Inc. you are sending your listing data to all sites they own. If you would like to "Opt-out",
please follow the directions above to access the Syndication Preferences and un-check the box next to ZillowGroup-BMLS Brokers Only
. Or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Options Will My Agents Have?
The options your agents have available will depend on which selections you have made in your Syndication Preferences.
- If you "Opted-in" to a syndication portal and selected "Yes" next to "Agents can override", they will have the option to "Un-check" the box next to each syndication portal available to "Opt-out" of syndication. If they would like to continue syndicating their listings, no action is required. Agents have the option to decide on syndication on a per listing basis.
- If you "Opted-in" to a syndication portal and selected "No", next to "Agents can override", the check box will be grayed out, and they will not be able to select their own Syndication Options (See Sample Image B as an example ─ ZillowGroup-BMLS Brokers Only section). Agent Syndication Options are located under the "Export" tab in "Add/Change" listings.
Sample Image B