RAPB gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles)
- Information you volunteer via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data)
RAPB uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our websites and other communications tools
- Notify you of Association and industry updates
- Notify you of relevant products and services
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs
- Assist state and national REALTOR® associations and affiliated institutes, societies and councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above
RAPB does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with hard copy or online informational or marketing messages.
We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
- The limited purpose of notifying you of National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Florida Realtors® or RAPB-approved promotions, products and services.
- When required by law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public
- When specific authorization is provided
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network (E-Commerce Network) will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties unless you have provided authorization.
We maintain security procedures and standards that we believe are as safe as today's technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible; however, our procedures, standards and technologies cannot guaranty the safety of information.
You may edit your personal contact information directly in the NAR NRDS system (via Realtor.org) or by contacting RAPB.
The RAPB.com website:
- This website contains forms that request information. RAPB will not sell, share or rent this information to others.
- We use I.P. addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. I.P. addresses are not linked to personally-identifiable information.
Any questions or comments should be directed to:
Carol Van Gorp
One Harvard Circle, Suite 102
West Palm Beach, FL 33409