ListHub is BeachesMLS's listing syndication partner offering you the opportunity to promote your listings to over 150 websites. Brokers who create a free account on ListHub may direct where their listings syndicate by selecting from the list of ListHub's channel partners and tools to drive a successful strategy for advertising real estate listings.
• Branded single property reports that can be auto-emailed by agents to sellers
• REO brokers and agents can send Fannie Mae-owned listings to HomePath.com; an exclusive ListHub partner
• Opt-in/Opt-out of each publisher website at the broker level
• Broker Brochure | Broker Brochure ─ Global Syndication
• Agent Brochure
• Lead Management for Brokers: Watch Now
• How to Register for Brokers: Watch Now
• Syndication Guide for Agents: Watch Now
• How to Register for Agents: Watch Now
Please Note: Managing Broker must be registered for REALTOR® registration to be enabled, and BeachesMLS may still be listed as Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS).
Point2 no longer handles syndication and has been purchased by ListHub. Point2 does however provide marketing services for Realtors®. Learn more by visiting them online at www.point2.com.