What are the BeachesMLS (BMLS) Supra rules?
• REALTORS® must have an active real estate license and be a participant (broker) or subscriber (sales associate) with BMLS in order to use the Supra system.
• Each REALTOR® is assigned their own key (Activekey® or eKEY®) with a private pin number for their use only.
• Sharing Supra keys or giving someone else your pin is PROHIBITED
This rule can be found in compliance guidlines section 4.d. • Remember, even your
office assistant, fellow sales associate, or broker cannot use your Supra key for any reason!
• Accessing the lockbox without following the proper showing instructions can also result in a fine. This rule can be found in compliance guidlines section 4.a.
Always be sure to check the instructions and schedule a showing prior to going to the property.
• To report Supra key misuse... Email the compliance department at
email@example.com or call 561.727.2782