As a BeachesMLS subscriber, you can take your MLS on the go! Our Flexmls® system is compatible with multiple devices and browsers and allows you to enter the criteria you need anytime, anywhere to find the perfect property for your customer! Just select the web version, mobile version, or even the back-up version.
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
NEW Flexmls® iPhone App Now Available
The Flexmls® App provides a fast, easy way for MLS members to search listings and manage contacts from the Flexmls System.
Learn more about the functions of the Flexmls iPhone App,
Click Here to Watch a Video Overview. (RAPB log in required)
Download the Flexmls® App for iPhone Click Here
NEW Features of Flexmls® Mobile
On August 20, Flexmls® released a major new update to Flexmls Mobile Web. In addition to bringing to Mobile Web the same design aesthetic as Flexmls for iPhone, this update to Mobile Web includes some major new features:
- Quick Launch — The same Quick Launch functionality available in Flexmls Web and Flexmls for iPhone is now available in Flexmls Mobile Web. Quick launch is both incredibly easy to use and powerful. Using a simple text box, you can access all the data in Flexmls with a few words or even letters. Want to access a recent search, just click in the box and suggestions will appear. Want to look up a listing? Just enter the MLS# or address. Want to start a search? Just type (or speak!) a few terms like Active, Residential $300k+, 4 bed, 2 bath, and just start your next search. Want to lookup another MLS member or one of your contacts? Just type a few letters and you’ll be prompted with matches. Quick Launch is great on desktop but even better on your phone because it allows you to access so much so quickly and easily.
- Quick Searches — All the same Quick Search templates you use in Flexmls Web are now available in Mobile Web as well, providing a familiar experience with all the same power you’re used to on the desktop.
- Saved, Recent and Favorite Searches — All the same saved, recent, and favorite searches you have in Flexmls Web are now available through Mobile Web.
- Edit and Save Searches — Searches you edit and save in Mobile Web are now available when you return to your desktop or laptop, and vice versa. You can start a search on your desktop or laptop and finish it at your client’s house on your phone!
- Customer Portals — Your customers accessing their customer portals also will see the new user interface as well.