BeachesMLS Compliance Team─Dedicated to helping you sell faster!
The MLS is the most powerful tool for selling your listings or finding the perfect properties for your clients. The effectiveness, however, depends on how clearly you and fellow REALTORS® input the listing data. Thank you to all of the volunteer REALTORS® who worked tirelessly to create our BeachesMLS rules, regulations and compliance guidelines to mirror NAR® professional standards.
With these new guidelines in place, our BeachesMLS team can fulfill our dedication to helping YOU sell faster through accurate MLS data input. The official enforcement date is Monday, March 31, 2014 and our clean data stewards will implement iCheck MLS violation notices.
Rules, Regulations and Compliance Guidelines
On August 29, 2014, the following BeachesMLS Rules, Regulations and Compliance Guidelines were amended and approved by NAR®.
For BeachesMLS Rules and Regulations*, click here
* For a summary of the changes implemented as of September 2014, click here
For BeachesMLS Compliance Guidelines, click here
For BeachesMLS Bylaws, click here
Please click on the Compliance Toolkit (left) designed to guide you through the transition to the newly revised rules, regulations and compliance guidelines.
- Frequently Asked Questions (Page 3)
- Listing vs. Conduct Violations (Page 10)
- Supra Key Rules (Page 11)
- iCheck MLS Violation Notices (Page 13)
- Syndication Guide (Page 17)
An Important Message from Your BeachesMLS Chairman:
Donn Wonderling speaks regarding the new rules, watch now
Go to top of page
Automatic Fines for Conduct Violations
Conduct violations refer to how an agent conducts their business; such as advertising another agent’s listing without their permission.
- Most of these are situational rather than data related and reported by other agents.
- The violating agent and broker then receive a notice with an automatic fine and are given the opportunity to request a hearing to dispute the violation.
- Requesting a hearing is new, this opportunity was not previously available.
For a list of conduct violations, click here
Fair Housing Resources
Stay tuned for future announcements on this page!